Get a Personalized Nutrition Plan
The team of nutrition experts (registered dieticians, or RDs) at Campus Health can help you achieve your health goals with a plan that fits your medical nutrition needs and busy college life. RDs are supportive, encouraging, and ready to guide you.
Medical nutrition services can help you with:
- High blood pressure
- Elevated cholesterol
- Type I and type II diabetes
- Eating disorders and disordered eating
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Food allergy and/or sensitivity education
- Preconception and prenatal nutrition counseling
- Vegetarian and vegan diet
Who can Use Nutrition Services
- UNC-Chapel Hill students who are eligible for care at Campus Heath
- Spouses and partners who pay the Campus Health fee
- Student-athletes or other active students can meet with a sports nutritionist
No referral necessary!
How to Make a Nutrition Appointment
Booking a nutrition appointment is easy. You can make an appointment online at campushealthappointments.unc.edu or via the Healthy Heels Portal. If you prefer, give Central Appointments a call at 919-966-2281. No referrals necessary.
Sports nutrition appointments may be requested by calling 919-966-6548.
NOTE: There is a $25.00 charge for any missed appointment with Nutrition Services that is not canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
Services for Athletes and Active Students
Student-athletes and active students looking for sports nutritionists can call 919-966-6548 to request an appointment.