How Campus Health can help you keep asthma and allergies under control.
Each patient is assigned a Primary Care Provider (PCP) and clinic team to promote continuity of care. You may change your Primary Care Provider by giving us a call at any time. Visit our Meet the Staff page to learn more about our providers.
Primary Care Services include wellness and preventive care, injury care and treatment for acute and chronic medical conditions. Examples include:
- Respiratory infections (e.g., cold, cough, sore throat, the flu)
- Common dermatologic conditions (e.g., acne, rashes, biopsies)
- Injuries and musculoskeletal conditions (e.g., sprains, strains, abrasions)
- Allergy Injection Services
- Urinary/bladder infections
- Reproductive and sexual health (including STI's, Gyn Exams, menstrual concerns)
- High blood pressure
- Stomach/gastrointestinal problems
- Prescriptions for ongoing health conditions (e.g., ADD/ADHD, anxiety, depression)
- Physical exams (e.g., annual exam, transgender health, for study abroad, teaching - Campus Health does not offer physical exams for DOT purposes)
Costs and details of STI/STD testing at Campus Health