Campus Health offers both in-person and telemedicine appointments.
Schedule an appointment online for primary care, nutrition, gynecology or immunizations
Prepare for your appointment
1. Complete forms prior to your appointment.
Having forms completed prior to your visit decreases your wait time.
2. Submit your insurance card.
Advance insurance card submission will expedite the check-in process. You may email Campus Health a copy of the front and back of your insurance card. PDF preferred. In the email, please include your PID number, primary card holder's name, date of birth, physical mailing address, phone number, and relationship to the student. Call 919-966-6588 with questions.
3. Ensure your local address and cell number are accurate in Connect Carolina.
4. Bring medication
Bring the actual meds with to your virtual or in person appointment, or write a list that includes the medication name(s) and dosage(s).
For in-person visits:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment for screening and check-in.
- A limited number of parking spaces for Campus Health are available. All patients who requested a parking pass will receive a pass by email. If you do not have a printer or have not yet requested a pass, you may obtain a parking pass at check in. Please note, a pass does not guarantee that a parking spot will be available when you arrive.
- Arriving later than the scheduled appointment time means the appointment could be rescheduled and no show charges may be placed on your account.
For telehealth visits:
In-person visits are best for most medical concerns.
However if a telehealth visit is desired and you are within the state of North Carolina, the following health issues may be able to be handled virtually: check-ins about prescriptions (e.g. medication refills), mental health and therapy, reviewing test results, URI/allergy symptoms (e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, congestion), pink eye, some simple skin concerns, nutrition advice, contraception advice/refills.
A HIPPA-compliant Zoom link will be emailed prior to your appointment time.
After a telehealth consultation, the provider may still recommend an in-person visit to more thoroughly evaluate the medical concern.
You will receive text reminders about your appointments. To opt out of appointment reminder text messages from Campus Health, please call 919-966-2283
How to cancel your appointment
Time has been specifically reserved for your scheduled appointment, procedure or treatment.
Failure to do cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance will result in a $25.00 fee. If your appointment is with a psychiatric medication provider, the fee is $65.00.