How to make an in-person or telemedicine appointment.
Things to know about Campus Health
- Students who have paid the Student Health Fee in tuition and fees can use Campus Health for that term. Learn more about who can use Campus Health.
- You need an appointment for most non-urgent situations. For non-urgent needs, call 919-966-2281 between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday - Friday or visit the Campus Health Healthy Heels web portal. Click here if you have a medical emergency or acute illness.
- First time counseling services are available the same day without an appointment on the third floor of Campus Health.
- Parking is available for folks while they are visiting Campus Health.
- Many services at Campus Health are available to you at no further charge.
We know you're wondering - what are students saying about our services? We wondered the same thing - so we asked. If you have something to say about your experience with any of the services at Campus Health, please visit our virtual suggestion box for a variety of ways to provide feedback. Some students agreed to […]