How to make an in-person or telemedicine appointment.
Things to know about Campus Health
- Students who have paid the Student Health Fee in tuition and fees can use Campus Health for that term. Learn more about who can use Campus Health.
- You need an appointment for most non-urgent situations. For non-urgent needs, call 919-966-2281 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday - Friday or visit the Campus Health Healthy Heels web portal. Campus Health is also available for urgent needs during the academic year Monday through Saturday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Initial counseling services are available on the same day without an appointment on the third floor of Campus Health.
- Parking is available while you are visiting Campus Health.
- Many services at Campus Health are available to you at no further charge.
We welcome your thoughts and questions!
Locations and google directions for Campus Health services on UNC's campus
Frequently Asked Questions about Campus Health
Questions and answers about Campus Health, including Fees, Insurance, and more.
Policies, Standards, and Procedures
Details of Campus Health policies
Striving for Improvement
Campus Health continuously strives for improvement, using data to inform our priorities and successes.
What Students Say about Campus Health
We know you're wondering - what are students saying about our services? We wondered the same thing - so we asked. If you have something to say about your experience with any of the services at Campus Health, please visit our virtual suggestion box for a variety of ways to provide feedback. Some students agreed to […]
Sharing and printing options: