Student Affairs - Fostering Student Learning and Success Logo

Primary tabs

Spouse or Domestic Partner Care

A spouse or domestic partner of a student may be seen at Campus Health if they meet the following criteria:

  • Proof of marriage to a full-time student
  • For domestic partner, completion of notarized Affidavit of Domestic Partner
  • Proof of insurance
  • Pay the current Campus Health Fee

For questions regarding the Campus Health Fee call 919-966-6588.