A full service dental office, right on campus!
Campus-Smiles Dental Office is an independent affiliate of UNC that provides dental services to the greater UNC community including students, faculty, and staff. Our team is made up of an experienced group of licensed professionals who are committed to providing everyone at UNC with the highest quality, most convenient, and affordable dental care available.
Campus-Smiles offers a comprehensive list of services, including everything from exams & cleanings to root canals & wisdom teeth extractions. Learn more about the treatment provided, procedures performed, and cosmetic services offered such as teeth whitening and Invisalign.
- Diagnostic services (e.g. digital X-rays, examinations)
- Preventative services (e.g. cleanings, fluoride)
- Restorative services (e.g. fillings)
- Prosthetic services (e.g. crowns, bridges, dentures, implants, Bruxism, and TMJ therapy)
- Endondontic services (e.g. root canals)
- Periodontal services (e.g. gum treatments)
- Oral surgery (e.g. extractions)
- Invisalign orthodontics (e.g. clear, removable orthodontics)
- Cosmetic services (e.g. advanced teeth whitening, veneers, and cosmetic crowns)
- Oral Cancer Detection
Hours, Appointments, & Location
Monday-Friday beginning Fall 2021
8:00am to 4:00pm
*Closed from 12:00pm - 1:00pm for lunch.
Availability by appointment only: Email TarHeelDentist@campus-smiles.com
Conveniently located in Campus Health at 320 Emergency Room Drive, Chapel Hill
If you have a dental emergency or need to make an appointment outside of regular business hours, please contact the office and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
Cost & Insurance
Your first visit will consist of a comprehensive exam, cleaning, and x-rays. The out-of-pocket costs for an appointment decreases if you have dental insurance or the Campus-Smiles partnered low-cost insurance plan.
We accept all major PPO insurance plans, including but not limited to: Aetna Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Delta Dental, Guardian, Humana, Met Life, United Concordia, United Healthcare, and more!
Students under a parent or guardian’s PPO dental insurance plan can use their plan at the dental office. If you have questions or are unsure about whether the dental office will accept your insurance, please call the office directly and they will be happy to check on your behalf.