- Professional/Educational Background: Bachelors, Western Carolina University; M.A. in Athletic Training, UNC. She previously worked as an Athletic Trainer at William and Mary.
- Originally from/hometown: Chapel Hill, NC
- Family: She has a brother named Jared and a sister named Rachel.
- Hobbies/Sports: Alessa likes to play golf, even if she isn’t good at it. Her favorite book is Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek.
- Pets: She has a dog named Ranger.
- What's one thing most people don't know about you?: Alessa hiked part of El Camino in Spain with her brother.
- Joined Campus Health: February 2019
Sharing and printing options: