- Professional and Educational Background: Attended UNC for undergraduate, Nursing and MSN, currently attend UNCW to pursue my Doctor of Nursing Practice. I have worked with UNC Health in the Emergency Department for most of my nursing career and currently work with UNC at the Wake County Health Dept in HIV Primary Care.
- Originally from: Winston-Salem, NC, but have lived most of my life in Chapel Hill.
- Family: My husband, Chad, daughter Tanner, and 2 sons, McCabe, and Wade.
- Hobbies/Sports: Love sports - watching UNC lacrosse & field hockey are favorites as our son plays lacrosse at UNC. I also enjoy gardening, running, and going to the beach.
- Pets: Bear – our 7-year-old black lab.
- Who has influenced you the most when it comes to how you approach his work? I work with an amazing team and have learned from excellent clinicians, who have been incredible mentors.
- What's one thing most people don't know about you? I love hot yoga.
Sharing and printing options: