Eva Shaw, MD MPH
Primary Care Physician
- Joined Campus Health: July 2023
- Originally from: I grew up in Knightstown, Indiana but moved to Greensboro, NC at 18 yo where I have lived other than during my years in medical school (Chapel Hill, NC) and residency (Asheville, NC).
- Educational background: Guilford College in Greensboro, NC for BS in Biology and Chemistry, UNC-Chapel Hill SOM for dual MD/MPH, and MAHEC Family Medicine Residency in Asheville, NC
- Professional experiences: Eva has worked as a Family Medicine Physician at HealthServe under Triad Adult and Pediatric Medicine, a Family Medicine Physician at Urgent Medical and Family Care/Primary Care at Pomona under Cone Health Medical Group, a Family Medicine Physician at Kalos Comprehensive Care, and has been an active full member of World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) since 2019.
- Special areas of professional interest: Gender-Affirming Medical Care, Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy
- Hobbies/sports/interesting facts: Come see me for a primary care office visit and maybe you'll find out!
Sharing and printing options: