Student Patient Relations Representative
- Professional and Educational Background: I went to high school at Robeson Early College High School, where I obtained my high school diploma and Associate in Science Degree. I am currently in my first year at UNC!
- Originally from: Lumberton, NC. It is a small town in Robeson County.
- Family: My family is very small and timid. I am the loudest member of my family and the most outgoing.
- Hobbies/Sports: I love to shop and all things fashion. Football has become a new interest of mine, while attending UNC.
- Who has influenced you the most when it comes to how you approach his work? My grandfather. He instilled within me to always be early and to work my hardest.
- What’s a work-related accomplishment that you’re really proud of? I worked as a kennel tech at a veterinary clinic, and I saved a lot of sick animals.
- What's one thing most people don't know about you? I am actually shy, but I try to hide it.
Sharing and printing options: