Ashley Kelley, MPH, RD, LDN
- Professional/Educational Background: B.S. in Psychology, Duke University, M.P.H. (Registered Dietitian Concentration), UNC Gillings School of Public Health
- Originally from/hometown: Kailua, Hawai’i
- Family: "I live with my partner David. My parents live in Hawai’i and my younger brother lives in Texas."
- Hobbies/Sports: Partner acrobatics, gardening, reading, hiking, climbing, and almost anything outdoors.
- Pets: "My cats, Posey and Domino, and my Ball Python, Sherlock."
- What’s a work-related accomplishment that you’re really proud of?: "Getting to start my career here at UNC Campus Health where I get to follow my profession passions: helping treat individuals with eating disorders, being a safe nutrition space for those in the LGBTQIA+ community, and combatting diet culture."
- What's one thing most people don't know about you?: "I enjoy canning. I preserve produce from my garden and the farmers market to gift and eat throughout the year."
- Joined Campus Health: 2022
Sharing and printing options: