Campus Health Services partners with the University community to provide expert, student-centered, inclusive, and comprehensive health care and wellness promotion to support academic and personal success. We help students thrive by fostering resiliency and mastery of self-care for a life time of health.
Our charge is to provide ambulatory primary medical care, mental health services and wellness programs along with selected specialty services.
- Inclusive environment that embraces diversity
- Confidential personal health information
- Compassionate care to everyone we serve
- Empower students for life long wellness
- Fiscal responsibility/accountability
- Honesty and integrity
- Respect for all
- Teamwork and collaboration of staff and students
- Trust and freedom to express opinions
- Excellence in service
Specifically, Campus Health Services shall:
- Create a healthy culture that embraces diversity, rewards excellence, respects individuals and supports learning.
- Empower students for lifelong wellness through education and instilling the value of health.
- Support creative use of resources to achieve fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- Utilize teamwork and collaboration with staff, students and others to improve overall services for meeting the challenging needs of the population served.
- Develop effective communication within and among all departments and work teams to better involve staff in effective problem solving, strategic decision making, and supporting each other in sharing and meeting their objectives.
- Provide expert and appropriate consultation to the University Community regarding issues of health and wellness of the Campus community.
last updated October 2016