Campus Health is currently in network with the following plans:
- All UNC - Sponsored Insurance Plans
- Aetna (with exception of Elect Choice EPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield including NC State Health Plan, Out of State, Federal (with exception of Blue Local, Blue Care, Blue Value and Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance)
- Cigna (with exception of Cigna Connect plan to Individual and Family - IFP, and Cigna SureFit)
- United Healthcare
- Tricare Non-Network Participating Provider. Patients covered by Tricare Standard and Tricare Reserve Select can be seen by any provider without incurring penalties. Patients covered by Tricare Prime are encouraged to see their primary care provider for services not covered by the health fee.
- First Health Network (if your insurance card has the First Health logo printed on it, Campus Health is in network)
- North Carolina Medicaid. Patients covered by Health Choice and Carolina Access are encouraged to see their primary care provider for services not covered by the campus health fee.
Out of Network Plans
Campus Health cannot provide services to patients on Medicare plans.
For all other insurance plans not listed above, Campus Health will electronically file claims as an out-of-network provider. Any charges not covered by Health Insurance will be the patient's responsibility.
For international insurance plans, Campus Health can provide students with the necessary documentation to file their own claims.
Please remember that the Campus Health Pharmacy and Student Stores Pharmacy are in network with virtually all US health insurance plans including all of those listed above.
Last updated June 2020