How to schedule an appointment at Campus Health
Choose any of the following options
- Make an appointment online for Primary Care, Gynecology, Nutrition, Acupuncture or Immunizations at CampusHealthAppointments.unc.edu
- Call Campus Health at 919-966-2281
- Call Campus Health using a department specific phone number
- Request an appointment online for all Campus Health departments using the Healthy Heels Portal
- Varsity Athletes should continue to schedule appointments by calling Sports Medicine directly at Same day visits
Appointments for the same day are typically available online or by calling.
For urgent needs, same day visits are also available without an appointment. Come to Campus Health and check in at Triage at the Same Day Care desk. Wait times will vary.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Complete your forms prior to your appointment to decrease your wait time.
- Update your local address and cell phone number through Connect Carolina at connectcarolina.unc.edu.
- Bring your insurance card to the appointment.
- Bring your medications and allergy list to your appointment.
- To opt out of appointment reminder text messages from Campus Health, please call 919-966-2283
- Arriving later than the scheduled appointment time means the appointment could be rescheduled and no show charges may be placed on your account.
For Counseling and Psychological Services, visit caps.unc.edu.