Campus Health appointments are being made only by phone at this time by calling 919-966-2281.
Campus Health will maintain staffing to offer a limited number of in-person appointments for acute illness. Ongoing health care (such as medication refills, follow-up regarding laboratory tests and brief questions) will be provided via secure messaging in the Healthy Heels Portal. Some acute medical consultation may be available in this manner on a case-by-case basis. Please only visit Campus Health after calling first (919-966-2281) and scheduling an appointment.
For CAPS visits, see caps.unc.edu.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Complete your forms prior to your appointment to decrease your wait time.
- Update your local address and cell phone number through Connect Carolina at connectcarolina.unc.edu.
- Bring your insurance card to the appointment.
- Bring your medications and allergy list to your appointment.
- To opt out of appointment reminder text messages from Campus Health, please call 919-966-2283
- Arriving later than the scheduled appointment time means the appointment could be rescheduled and no show charges may be placed on your account.