Campus Health cares about your concerns so that we may improve and enhance the quality of care and services. You can express suggestions or opportunities for improvements about care, services rendered and safety issues. We appreciate the time it takes to provide your experiences with one of our many services. Please know that your feedback is very important to us.
- Complete a Suggestion Form located by the blue Response box located at the main Campus Health elevator
- Participate in the annual student satisfaction survey sent April of each year
- Communicate with a CHAB Representative
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a specific question or comment below. This form is submitted to Campus Health Administration, who will direct it to the appropriate staff member to address your needs.
In the event your concern about patient care and safety has not been addressed by Campus Health, you can contact The Joint Commission’s Office of Quality Monitoring to report any concern by either calling 1-800-994-6610 or emailing email@example.com.