For severe or potentially life-threatening medical or mental health emergencies, call 911, go to a local hospital emergency room, or call campus police at 962-8100.
UNC students who are sick or injured:
- Call 919-966-2281 during regular hours of operation to schedule an appointment.
- Call 919-966-2281 and Press 1 to speak directly with a Registered Nurse
- Come to CHS and check in at Triage at the Nursing Services desk
- After hours, calling 919-966-2281 will provide access to Health Link, a nurse advice system associated with UNC Health Care.
To talk with someone now about an emotional or mental health concern:
- Walk into Counseling and Psychological Services between 9:00 am - 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Monday - Thursday or 9:30 - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm on Friday to speak with a trained counselor about your concern.
If you or someone you know has survived an incident of sexual assault:
Call 911 if you are in immediate danger. Find an environment where you feel safe. Get medical attention through Campus Health or the UNC Emergency Department. Report the assault and get the support you need. For more information, go to http://safe.unc.edu/get-help