Campus Health's role is to support campus and individual health needs during COVID-19.
Worried you may have symptoms of COVID-19?
COVID-19 Self Monitoring Checklist
To ask questions about COVID-19 or other health concerns, call 919-966-2281 and ask to speak to a nurse.
Campus Health Appointments
- Open 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday
- In-person and telemedicine appointments available. We can assist remotely for health issues such as a cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose, ear pain, pink eye, skin concerns, mental health needs, nutrition, gynecology issues, contraception, and prescription refills.
- You may request an appointment on the Healthy Heels Portal and a scheduling staff member will call you back, or you may call 919-966-2281 between 8 am and 5 pm Monday - Friday to schedule. Please talk to a Campus Health staff member on the phone prior to coming to Campus Health.
Students from UNC System institutions are welcome to use UNC Campus Health during COVID-19. Call 919-966-2281 before you arrive so we can assess your needs and plan for your care. You will need your student ID and insurance card at the time of service.
- Campus Health Pharmacy is open 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday.
- Healthy Heels Shoppe is open 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday. It offers a variety of over-the-counter medications and is conveniently located next to Campus Health Pharmacy in the basement of Campus Health.
- While Student Stores Pharmacy is closed, you can easily fill your prescriptions at Campus Health Pharmacy.
- Request prescription refills online at readyrefills.unc.edu.
- Staff can bring your prescriptions to you outside the building. Please call 919-966-6554 upon arrival to arrange pickup.
Counseling and Psychological Services
- Open Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm.
- Initial consultation: Call 919-966-3658 during open hours to be screened by phone.
- Acute crisis: Visit CAPS between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday or call CAPS 24/7 at 919-966-3658 at any time.
- Support Groups are being offered using HIPAA-compliant Zoom