If you have the UNC System-Wide Student Health Insurance Plan, your copay for prescription drugs filled at Campus Health Pharmacy or Student Stores Pharmacy for a 30 day supply will not exceed $15 for students or $10 for RA/TAs or PostDocs, regardless of the tier on the BCBS Formulary. Most contraceptive prescriptions are available at a $0 copay. The copay tier structure identified in the Student Blue, RA/TA and PostDoc benefit brochures apply only to any other pharmacy. Some low-cost medications may be available from pharmacies at cash prices that are lower than your copay. Please click here for the $4/$10 cash price list for Campus Health Pharmacy and Student Stores Pharmacy.
- Choose "Continue without sign in"
- Select BCBS North Carolina
- Select "No" for the question "Are you a Medicare Part D member?"
- Click Continue
- On the "Choose your 2019 drug list" dropdown, select the Essential C formulary
- Click Apply
- Enter the name of the medication you want to verify coverage of into the text box
- Click Submit