- Joined Campus Health: 2009
- Born and Raised: Queens, NY
- Education: Summa Cum Laude Bachelor of Arts from Hunter College in New York City with a focus in Pre-Medicine studies. Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Science degree with honors in Medicine as a Certified Physican Assistant / Advance Practice Provider from Touro College School of Health Sciences in New York in 2001.
- Experiences: Gynecology, Pediatrics and Primary Care
- Special Professional Interests: Provide compassionate and comprehensive primary care including preventative medicine, management of chronic medical conditions and evaluation of acute conditions. Clinical interests include anxiety, depression, asthma, allergies, acne, gynecology and serving the LGBTQ community. Key interest lies in taking the time to listen, understand and building a trusting relationship with patients.
- Other interests: Positively influencing as many lives as possible. Doing anything and everything to bring a sense of hope, promote mental and physical wellbeing while promoting a realization that "you will be okay." At the end of the day, it is your perception which only are in total control of.
Sonia Hussain, PA
Primary Care Providers