Data Housing Liaison
- Joined Campus Health: October 2021
- Originally from: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Professional/Educational Background: Cynthia has a BS in Sociology from Florida State, and an AAB in Paralegal Studies from Eastern Gateway Community College. She has previously worked as a case manager, residential counselor, contact tracer/vaccine support specialist.
- Family: Husband – Jason, Mom lives in Florida. No kids.
- Hobbies/Sports: Cynthia likes to crochet and knit. She has a small tumbler cup business. Cynthia loves football, basketball, baseball, and hockey as well as traveling and technology.
- Work influence: Cynthia’s mom has influenced her work ethic and shaped how Cynthia approaches work in terms of people and environment.
- Work accomplishment: “Helping a patient who as in quarantine get the answers she needed when told wrong info. She was sincerely thankful.”
Sharing and printing options: