- Joined Campus Health: November 2021
- Originally from: Macclesfield, NC
- Professional/Educational background: Graduated from Caldwell Community College with an RN degree. Currently in school to get BSN from App State. Worked at UNC Rex in the MISCU for the last 5 months.
- Family: Shianna recently her married husband, Josh
- Pets: A cat named Cleo and recently rescued a dog named Red
- Hobbies/Sports: Going on walks with her dog as well as hiking and exploring national parks.
- Work influence: Shianna’s grandmother always taught her to work hard and care about others.
- Work accomplishment: ACLS Certification
- One thing most people don’t know: “I played soccer, cheered, and ran cross-country in high school.”
Sharing and printing options: