- Professional/Educational Background: "Started my career as a student at UNC-Chapel Hill and worked in Campus Health for Health Information Management as a student. My last top was in the Department of Psychiatry as an E.A. Returning after being away for one year and excited to return home!"
- Originally from/hometown: Bethel, NC
- Family: Fiancé and 4 nieces. Her mother is the former mayor of Bethel, NC & currently a member of the NC House of Representatives, and her parents and brother still live there.
- Hobbies/Sports: She owns and rides motorcycles (Suzuki Hayabusa), loves UNC Athletics (Go Heels!), football (Go Cowboys!), volunteering, church, and spending time with family and friends.
- Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach your work?: "My parents. My father has been a factory worker my entire life, but he has a great work ethic and always provided for his family. My mother started as a town commissioner and now the mayor. She genuinely tries to help everyone she meets."
- What's one thing most people don't know about you?: "I have played the violin since I was in the 3rd grade!"
Sharing and printing options: