- Originally from: Bethel, NC (near Greenville, NC)
- Professional/Educational Background: Started my career as a student at UNC-Chapel Hill and worked in Campus Health for Health Information Management as a student. My last top was in the Department of Psychiatry as an E.A. Returning after being away for one year and excited to return home!
- Family: Fiancé and 4 beautiful nieces. My mother is the mayor of Bethel, NC and my parents and brother still live there.
- Hobbies: I own and ride motorcycles (Suzuki Hayabusa), love UNC Athletics (Go Heels!), love football (Go Cowboys!), love volunteering and church and spending time with family and friends.
- Work influence: My parents. My father has been a factory worker my entire life but he has a great work ethic and always provided for his family. My mother started as a town commissioner and now the mayor. She genuinely tries to help everyone she meets.
- One thing most people don’t know: I have played the violin since I was in the 3rd grade!
Sharing and printing options: